WaveCams® system allows for a joint acquisition of both morphologic and wave data. The high acquisition frequency is ideal for hydro-sediment budget production at different timescales.
Reconstruction of the morphological evolution of the beach is linked to the wave climate and allows to compute budgets for specific zones of interest.
- Morphological evolution on coastal zone
- Extreme events impact
- Critical threshold of sediment reserves
Depending on your needs:
- Anticipate beach management operations (nourishments, maintenance, development works, etc.)
- Characterize the impact of storm events on the shoreline
- Follow protection works and structures efficiency
- Prevent wave overtopping risks
Topography / Bathymetry