Whether you are exposed or want to anticipate coastal hazards, Waves’n See helps you:
- Identify and locate your recurrent and critical sand deficits
- Optimize your beach nourishment operations
- Evaluate efficiency of your coastal defence
- Anticipate critical levels
Ocean Data Management System
A camera network and an image analysis software to monitor your sedimentary resources.
- High definition Cameras
- Video transfer
- Remote camera control
- Continuous and remote data acquisition
- Images storage / backup on secured server
- Analysis on dedicated server
- Automatic shoreline detection
- Sand volume and bathymetric changes
- Wave parameters (height, period, celerity)
- Shoreline evolution maps
- Sediment budget by area of interest
- Graphical charts of global rates and extreme events
- Annual and post storm event reports
A state of the art technology
resulting from a partnership with IRD
Waves’n See was created in Toulouse, France by Yves Soufflet and Clément Mayet, two oceanographers. With the support of IRD’s knowledge transfer department, Waves’n See developed the Wavecams technology, based on years of advanced research in coastal oceanography. Wavecams’ smart algorithms allow monitoring of underwater processes by looking at the sea surface.
The Wavecams technology in the world
Contact us !
The form was successfuly sent!
The validation of the form was not successful!
There was an error sending the form, try again later or contact your system administrator.